Xport Clear Grease Guns
Clear up greasing mistakes with Xport Clear Grease Guns
Traditional grease guns do not allow the maintenance operator to see what’s inside. Place the wrong grease into an application or – even worse – mix two greases together that are not compatible, and you could cause catastrophic equipment failure costing time and money to correct. It has been estimated that 60 to 80 percent of bearing failures are lubricant-related, including grease cross-contamination.
LE’s Xport™ Clear Grease Guns are a simple, cost-effective solution for eliminating cross-contamination. Much more than just another grease gun, the Clear Grease Gun is an innovative reliability tool that has enabled industrial operations worldwide to eliminate greasing mistakes. It makes a great addition to existing reliability efforts, playing a role in elevating lubrication standards, increasing accountability and raising overall safety awareness.
Xport Clear Grease Guns Beneficial Qualities
- Allow 100% visual identification
- Eliminate grease cross-contamination
- Enhance existing reliability programs
- Rugged and durable
Xport Clear Grease Gun models include pistol, lever and battery styles
LE offers its Clear Grease Guns in pistol grip, lever style and battery powered varieties. All three are made for heavy industrial use. Whip hoses and steel extensions come standard with the pistol and lever style grease guns, so there is no need for separate purchase. An extra long whip hose comes standard with the battery style gun.
Xport Clear Grease Gun tubes can withstand heavy use
The Clear Grease Guns’ clear tubes are capable of withstanding heavy use and high temperatures. The tubes fit many standard grease guns, making upgrades of existing guns easy and cost-effective. The clear tubes’ durable, rust-resistant collars are constructed of durable aircraft aluminum. They come in a variety of colors, perfect for when a secondary method of identification is required, such as lubricant type, application or department.
- Available for purchase separately and fit many common grease gun models
- High-impact, fracture-resistant polycarbonate
- Tube thread pattern: 2.280-16 UNS-non-standard
- Durable T6061 aircraft aluminum collars
- Variety of anodized collar colors (silver, gold, purple, blue, black, red, green)
Xport™ Lock-On Grease Coupler
Makes greasing tasks easy, clean, safe & fast! This optional accessory for LE’s Clear Grease Guns is a durable jaws-free device that eases grease fitting coupling and uncoupling. It includes five retaining balls to ensure a proper seal between fitting and pump.
- Carbon and stainless-steel components
- Smooth push mechanism easily locks coupler to grease fitting
- Max. pressure: 10,000 psi (700 bar)
- Weight: 0.09 pounds (40 g)
- Inlet thread: 1/8” NPT female