If the engine is the heart of a machine, engine oil is its lifeblood. When it comes to fleet owners and operators, Lubrication Engineers understands success hinges upon on-time completion of the job at hand, with minimal cost. Long engine life and efficient, economical operation are critical to achieving this goal.
For vehicles ranging from passenger cars and motorcycles to service vans, utility trucks and long-haul big rigs, LE’s transportation and fleet products exceed manufacturers’ specifications. They play a valuable role by ensuring longer equipment life, less downtime, all-weather performance and improved fuel economy. Because the engine oils are designed specifically for drain extensions, they can safely extend drain intervals when used in conjunction with our oil analysis program Xamine™. Less oil is consumed and less labor is needed to change the oil, resulting in lower costs and a smaller environmental impact.
With our engine oils, transmission fluids and fuel supplements for gasoline and diesel engines, LE routinely provides vehicle owners and operators many cost-saving performance benefits.
Reliability solutions for motor oils
LE recommends taking care of your motor oil with our Xamine™ oil analysis program. As a preventative maintenance tool, Xamine™ helps save engines from on-road catastrophes by diagnosing potential problems before they happen, ensuring dependable and reliable service from your engine. Other LE reliability solutions we recommend include:
- Disposable breathers (for storage containers and/or onboard use)
- Automatic lubrication systems
Engine oils, transmission fluids and fuel supplements for optimum performance
Lubrication Engineers offers a full line of engine oils, transmission fluids and fuel supplements that ensures optimum performance in all vehicle applications. The engine oils include 100 percent synthetic oils as well as synthetic-paraffinic blends. The entire line of transportation and fleet products includes:
- Monolec Ultra® Engine Oil (8800)- for cars & trucks (15W-40, CJ4, heavy duty, gas & diesel)
- Monolec® Ultra-Blend Engine Oil (8130)- for cars & trucks (10W-30, CJ4, heavy duty, all weather, gas & diesel)
- Monolec® GFS Engine Oil (8430, 8440 & 8450) – for on-road, off-road & marine diesel engines (20W, 30W, 40W & 50W, straight-grade, extended drain)
- Monolec® Engine Oil (8820)- for trucks and motorcycles (20W-50, heavy duty, long drain, diesel & gas)
- Monolec® Ultra RDE Oil (8900) – for railroad diesel engines (heavy duty, long drain)
- Monolec® Syn Multi-Vehicle ATF (1150) – for passenger cars and trucks (versatile, high-performance, fully synthetic product suitable for regular- to severe-duty use)
- Dexron® VI ATF (1136) – for passenger cars (synthetic-based fluid for use as automatic transmission fluid in automobiles with automatic and power shift transmissions, in power steering systems, and hydraulic pumps)
- Almasol® Pure Mineral Gear Lubricant SAE 90 (401) – for heavy-duty trucks (highest level of wear reduction possible without EP additives. API GL-1)
- Monolec® Power Fluid (7500) – for tractors, buses and dozers (heavy duty, highly versatile, designed to meet the unusual operating needs of most combination gear-hydraulic (wet brake) systems and transmissions)
- Power Transmission Fluid (CAT TO-4) (7510, 7530 & 7550) – for heavy-duty trucks (high-performance power transmission fluid for use in transmissions, final drives and wet brakes)
- L-X® Heavy-Duty Chemical Supplement (2300) – for gasoline engines
- Full Torque™ Diesel Fuel Improver (2411 & 2421) – for diesel engines
Trucking industry lubricants
We offer several additional industry lubricant options for trucking.
For differentials, LE recommends:
- Duolec® Industrial Gear Oil (1604, 1605 & 1606)
- Monolec® Gear Lubricant (703 & 704)
- Monolec® Syn Gear Oil (9919 & 9923)
For chassis and bearings, wheel bearings, kingpins and U-joints, LE recommends:
- Monolec® Multiplex Lubricant (4622)
- Almagard® Vari-Purpose Lubricant (3751 & 3752)
- Almaplex® Industrial Lubricant (1275)
For fifth wheels, LE recommends:
- Almagard® Vari-Purpose Lubricant (3752)
- Pyroshield® Syn Open Gear Grease (5182)
Full transportation and fleet lubrication service
Lubrication Engineers can be your lubrication reliability partner for all of your transportation and fleet needs. In addition to products for gasoline and diesel engines, including automatic and manual transmission, our reliability solutions include onsite consultation and service – including cost-benefit analysis – as well as equipment reliability assessment, lubrication education and training, and more. To find out how we can accommodate your engine oil and other fleet needs, please contact LE today.