Overview & Benefits – Xpert™ CLS
Certified Lubrication Specialist (CLS) is the only independent certification for the lubrication professional that verifies your broad lubrication engineering knowledge. Certification recognizes those individuals who possess current knowledge of lubrication fundamentals and best practices in lubrication and maintenance in industrial settings. Certified individuals must have at least three years of experience in the field of lubrication.
Course Content — Xpert™ CLS
- Fluid power
- Problem solving
- Lubricant manufacturing
- Solvents & cleaners
- Fluid condition
- Monitoring & reducing consumption
- Lube analysis
- Storage, handling & application
- Lube fundamentals
- Lubrication programs
Wichita Training Facility — Xpert™ CLS
Lubrication Engineers Training Facility
1919 E. Tulsa
Wichita, KS 67216
We have also prepared this handy Hotel & Transportation Guide. It includes information you will need, including suggested hotel that works directly with LE.
Course Schedule Offering — Xpert™ CLS
- Total number of days needed: 4½
- Days 1-4 training seminar (8 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Day 5 is optional STLE exam from 8 a.m.-noon
Cost — Xpert™ CLS
- See registration page or flyer on this page for current class pricing.
- Cost includes 4-day training seminar plus continental breakfast, beverages & lunch
- Optional STLE exam on morning of fifth day is not included in class fee paid to LE. This registration step is separate and handled directly through STLE.
Optional Certification Exam Registration
STLE requires that applicants taking the certification exam must attest to three years minimum experience in the field of lubrication. Further, in the event of a failed exam, a one-year waiting period will be required before retaking the examination.
Qualified candidates should contact STLE, in advance of the training course at 847-825-5536 or follow this CLS Exam Registration link to register for testing. The testing fee should be paid directly to STLE prior to attending the training class.
We can also conduct private training for your employees at your facility. Click here to start the process and obtain a quote for dedicated on-site private training classes at your facility.
Have training questions? Call (800) 537-7683 or click to contact LE.