Common job titles for the individual who would become Level I MLT certified include lubrication technician, PM technician, millwright, mechanic, etc. Typically, this individual has regular contact with machinery and has routine influence over the condition of lubricants and hydraulic fluids in use. The individual is likely to be directly involved in the machine lubrication process.
Benefits - Xpert™ MLT I
- Advance the lubrication knowledge and expertise of your reliability team
- Gain control over the lubrication process and over your daily equipment reliability routine
- Increase profits by increasing efficiency and reducing labor and downtime, all while protecting machinery
Course Content - Xpert™ MLT I
- Lubrication Fundamentals
- Lubrication of key equipment components
- Contamination control & storage and handling
- Oil analysis for enhanced equipment reliability
- Lubricant programs & application of lubricants
Expert Instructor - Xpert™ MLT I
Ken Kizer, CLS, OMA I & II, MLT I & II, MLA II
Instructor, Lubrication Training & Consulting (LTC)
Location of Training Facility - Xpert™ MLT I
Lubrication Engineers Training Facility
1919 E. Tulsa
Wichita, KS 67216
We have also prepared this handy Hotel & Transportation Guide (PDF - 210KB). It includes information you will need including hotel suggestions that work directly with LE.
Daily Schedule — Xpert™ MLT I
- Total number of days needed: 2½
- Days 1-2 training seminar (8 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Day 3 optional ICML test from 8 a.m.-noon
Cost — Xpert™ MLT I
- See registration page or flyer on this page for current class pricing.
- Cost includes 2-day training seminar plus continental breakfast, lunch & beverages
- Optional ICML exam on morning of the third day is not included in class fee paid to LE. This registration step is separate and handled directly through ICML.
Optional ICML Test Registration
ICML requires a minimum of two years post secondary education or on-the-job training, plus at least 16 hours of formal training in machinery lubrication in order to test for MLT I certification. Qualified candidates should contact ICML, in advance of the training, at 918-259-2950 or follow this MLT I Test Registration link to register for testing. The testing fee should be paid directly to ICML.
We can also conduct private training for your employees at your facility. Click here to start the process and obtain a quote for dedicated on-site private training classes at your facility.