Corporate Value Statement
Lubrication Engineers builds lasting relationships based on integrity by helping our customers develop lubrication reliability programs that significantly increase performance and reliability, which lowers their total cost of ownership.
Making Reliability Easy for You
With our highly trained consultants, enhanced industrial and automotive lubricants, and comprehensive line of reliability products and services to keep your lubricants clean and dry, Lubrication Engineers can create solutions for any of your lubrication needs. LE oils and greases exceed the performance of ordinary lubricants in a variety of applications, including food processing, power generation, water & wastewater treatment, industrial manufacturing, transportation, drilling and mining. Explore our website to find out more.
Leaders in Lubricants Since 1951
Lubrication Engineers is the one source that you can rely on for all your lubrication reliability needs. With our comprehensive line of high-performance lubricants including industrial oils, extreme pressure greases, food grade lubricants, gear oils, open gear lubricants, synthetic lubricants, engine oils and many other lubricant and reliability solutions, we make it easy for you to take care of your company’s valuable assets while still growing the bottom line.
A trusted reliability partner to companies all over the world, we manufacture and distribute our own high-performance lubricants, which are made of highly refined or synthetic base oils and proprietary additives. These enhanced lubricants far exceed the performance of conventional lubricants in a wide variety of industrial and automotive applications. To complement our lubricant offering, we offer a full line of lubrication reliability products and services, including solutions for oil analysis, storage, handling and transfer, contamination exclusion, contamination removal, education and training.
LE’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and technology center is located in Wichita, Kansas, with distribution out of Wichita as well as Knoxville, Tennessee, and Las Vegas, Nevada. Sales, customer service and technical support functions are based in Fort Worth, Texas. The company’s international presence includes distributors in more than 60 countries.
The LE difference
- Comprehensive product line & full-service support
- Complete reliability program, including lubricants, reliability products and services
- CLS and/or ICML certified local lubrication consultant to visit on a regular basis
- Corporate technical support to offer expert advice and troubleshooting
Brought to You by Highly Trained Sales Consultants
Lubrication Engineers delivers our message of enhanced lubricants and reliability through a network of highly trained consultants. They are either certified or studying to be certified through STLE (Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers) or ICML (International Council for Machinery Lubrication).
- Greater ROI through enhanced lubricants
- Onsite lubrication expertise
- Lubrication best practices instruction
- Reliability product & service recommendations
- Lubrication reliability training
- Equipment/plant surveys
- Lubricant consolidation recommendations
- Oil analysis interpretation
Our consultants approach every opportunity by asking, “What has your current lubricant supplier done for you lately to help you reduce the amount of lubricants being used in your equipment?” If you don’t know that answer, you should contact an LE consultant now. Find a consultant near you.
Research & development
- Technology Center that continually develops and improves LE lubricants and additives
- Advanced technology to ensure that LE products remain the finest available
LE has developed four high-performance additives for exclusive use in its lubricants.
- Almasol® solid wear-reducing additive
- Monolec® (PDF – 783KB) liquid wear-reducing additive
- Duolec® dual-acting (wear reducing and extreme pressure) additive
- Quinplex® impact- and water resistant additive
Your single source for lubricants & lubricant reliability products
LE manufactures premium lubricants to meet all of your needs for factory, farm or fleet. Our broad offering includes both synthetics and non-synthetics, depending on your equipment and application requirements. If it isn’t on the list below, just ask. Chances are we make it.
- Open gear lubricants and enclosed gear lubricants
- Industrial oils (compressor, hydraulic, turbine, etc.)
- Engine oils, transmission fluids and fuel supplements
- Food grade lubricants
- Wire rope lubricants
- Other lubricants (oven chain, aerosol, etc.)
Protect your equipment with LE’s full circle of reliability
LE will work closely with you to learn about your specific equipment and lubrication needs. Only then can we create an effective lubrication reliability program that will provide the equipment protection and enhanced profits you are seeking.
This starts with an onsite assessment of all equipment requiring lubrication. A trained, local LE lubrication consultant will provide you with a detailed report recommending lubricants, application methods, usage amounts, and drain or lube intervals. In addition to LE’s comprehensive line of premium lubricants, your LE consultant can offer you the appropriate reliability products and services to ensure the effectiveness of your program.
Call or email us to discuss how LE can help your operation’s lubrication reliability efforts.