Protect Your Equipment from Contamination
LE is a one-stop shop for lubrication reliability. We will work closely with you to learn about your specific equipment and lubrication needs, and then help you create an effective lubrication reliability program that will provide equipment protection and enhanced profits. We start with an onsite equipment assessment. A trained, local lubrication consultant will provide a detailed report recommending lubricants, application methods, usage amounts, and drain or lube intervals. In addition to LE's premium line of lubricants, your consultant can offer you several other best practice products and services – available through our lubrication reliability partners – to ensure the effectiveness of your program.
- Enhanced Lubricants- Formulated with proprietary additives, LE's technologically advanced lubricants reduce friction and wear.
- Oil Analysis- LE's oil analysis program establishes optimum drain intervals and detects wear or contamination before it damages equipment.
- Lubricant Storage- Clean, organized lube rooms with proper storage, color-coding and identification prevent contamination and enhance safety.
- Desiccant Breathers- Easy-to-install desiccant breathers prevent moisture and particulates from contaminating lubricants.
- Oil Sight Glasses- Oil sight glasses aid in the removal of water and allows visual inspection of oil.
- Single-Point Lubricators- Add reliability to your lubrication program.
- Clear Grease Guns- Clear up greasing mistakes.
- Viper Wire Rope Lubricators- Solves wire rope lubrication challenges.
- Education & Training- A successful lubrication reliability program starts with knowledge. LE offers onsite or classroom training.
- Recommendation, Implementation & Support- LE can help answer questions or start a plant-wide reliability program.
- Equipment Reliability Assessment- LE will conduct onsite assessments, recommend lubricants, application methods, amounts and intervals.