MLT I – Machinery Lubrication Technician Level I Training & Certification
- Machinery Lubrication Technician Level I
Common job titles for the individual who would become Level I MLT certified include lubrication technician, PM technician, millwright, mechanic, etc. Typically, this individual has regular contact with machinery and has routine influence over the condition of lubricants and hydraulic fluids in use. The individual is likely to be directly involved in the machine lubrication process.
Hands-on training at LE facility in Wichita, KS
- Advance the lubrication knowledge and expertise of your reliability team
- Gain control over the lubrication process and over your daily equipment reliability routine
- Increase profits by increasing efficiency and reducing labor and downtime, all while protecting machinery
- Precision Lubrication & Machine Management Strategies
- Applied Tribology: The Science of Precision Lubrication
- Lubricant Construction
- Performance Properties
- Lubricant Selection Practices
- Lubricant Application – Grease
- Lubrication Application – Oil
- Lubricant Condition & Contamination Control
- Lubricant Storage & Handling
- Introduction to Oil Analysis
Michael Johnson, CMRP, CLS, MLT II, MLA III
Advanced Machine Reliability Resources
Lubrication Engineers Training Facility
1919 E. Tulsa
Wichita, KS 67216
- 8 a.m.-5 p.m. day 1-3
- Optional ICML test from 8 a.m.-noon on fourth day
- $999 for 3-day seminar (includes continental breakfast, beverages & lunch)
- Optional ICML test on morning after class is not included in this class fee.
Optional ICML Test Registration
ICML requires a minimum of two years postsecondary education or on-the-job training, plus at least 16 hours of formal training in machinery lubrication in order to test for MLT I certification.
Qualified candidates should contact ICML, in advance of the training, at 918-259-2950 or follow this MLT I Test Registration link to register for testing. The $200 testing fee should be paid directly to ICML.
We can conduct private training for your employees at our facility or yours. Contact Kim Johnson via or call 800-537-7683 for a quote.